Thursday, June 18, 2015

Peppermint Swirl Dress

I have been saving this fabric for about a year now for just this purpose. Other things came up and I just now got around to making this dress. Also, there was quite a bit of prep work and it just seemed daunting to me. It needn't be. Everything worked out great!
(The Peppermint Swirl Dress from Candy Castle Patterns.)



One adorable dress, and kid.




So much fabric!

Another thing my dress-lovin' girl likes is a dress that can twirl. And this is the perfect dress for just such a thing. 




She has a little growing room as well so she will get some use out of this dress. 




Even if you are sitting, the dress is beautiful! Love these photos.



My dress-lovin' girl should be very happy with awesome Mommy-made wardrobe for the summer.

I have a few more outfits that I have made for her to share as well. I am very excited about them because they are awesome!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment