Sunday, March 15, 2015

March already?

And it is half way over? 

When did this happen?

Time needs to slow down. I have so much to do, things to plan, organization to accomplish, cleaning up, sewing to do, and a picture album to make. 

Good news, however, is that the dresses that I made my daughter during colder weather have been worn for photo taking purposes. Yea!! Posts will be forthcoming, I promise.

Also, work-related grant things are aggravating me so much. I don't want to talk about it. But work must get done, people!

My boy started his first season of Spring coach pitch baseball. He's on a good team and they are doing well so far. Just has to keep his eye on the ball. Also, his birthday is coming up. 7. He'll be 7! 

I can't wait to get to a point that I can put together posts about what I have been doing lately.

Enjoy the warm weather if you got it. We sure have been when we can.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment