Thursday, October 23, 2014

Some Fall Sewing: Woodland creatures

I made some outfits for the Fall. Shocker, I know. But, they turned out super cute. So here you go.

First up: Harvest Foxy Forest from JoAnn's--


          "Look, Mommy, I'm a pirate." Ha!    

I made a peasant top/dress with ruffle sleeves, and matching corduroy ruffle pants.


I think she likes the outfit. She got lots of compliments on it when it got cool enough outside to wear it.

Next up we have a woodland friends outfit. 
I made two of these for my friend's girls. My girl just happens to be able to wear the biggest size, which is generally much bigger on the other girl.



I made a peasant top with ruffle sleeves, and green leggings to match. I did make some alterations to the outfits to fit my friend's girls so that they wouldn't drown in all the fabric. They should fit them much better now.

Much more sewing to come, much more sewing to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment