Friday, October 17, 2014

School Spirit

The kids' school decided to make the last Friday of every month school spirit day. Neat. The PTO had some super cute kid shirts that you could purchase to show your school spirit, or just to wear any old day of the week. 

I ordered some for the kids and they came in time for the first school spirit day. I loved the red version of the shirts, so that is what I ordered them. They also came in black, and white.



They look adorable.

My girl was excited for spirit day even though her class hadn't started yet at this point. 

I made her a matching pleated cheer skirt for school, like the one I made her for football. I only did the elastic band this time, no zipper, and she can easily take it off and put it on. 

For September spirit day I had made the girl a chevron peasant dress. I also made her a couple of matching hair bows. I chose the funky one this time.



All I have to say is.....adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment