Tuesday, March 25, 2014

We Mustache You a Question?

I don't know why that cracks me up inside. I see it the most on Pinterest. 

Anyway, I found this super cute mustache fabric at Hobby Lobby. I bought a yard of it to make my son some super fun shorts.



Don't you just love these shorts? I do. 
He loves them, too.

I thought the fabric was a little too thin to just use by itself. So I added another layer using very lightweight white cotton fabric. It adds some sturdiness to the otherwise lightweight main fabric.

 I even made sure to add interior pockets for added cuteness.



Front and back views. And another one-day appearance of warm weather. Perfect for wearing shorts in the afternoon and eating a popsicle.


He will be enjoying these shorts all summer long! (If it warms up. Also, we are up to 6 and 1/2 pairs of pants with holes in the knees. I say half pant because it's not quite a full fledged hole, yet. We are running out of pants without holes. Come on warm weather!)

I used Dana's KID Shorts pattern which can be found on her website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment