Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Can you make this?

This post is about things I can sew and have sewn. I have a friend or two that will send me pins or photos and ask if I can make that. Mostly the answer is yes. They usually aren't asking for difficult things. I figured I should have a post about what I can do that way I can just send them this link. :)

So, here we go. A list of things I can do and have done.

My first, and so far only attempt at making overalls.



Toddler backpacks and messenger bags.


Tote bags.


Pillowcase dress with matching diaper cover.


More cute pillowcase dresses, and ruffle shorts. 

News boy hat, racer shorts, messenger bag.

Shorts.


Nightgowns.

Newsboy cap, vest, pants.

Beach robes.

 Simple skirts, apron skirts, circle skirts (blue with white dots).



Prisoner costumes. :p

Market skirt with cowboy boot applique shirt.

Racer shorts: boy and girl, applique shirt.

Dresses:
Peasant-



Fleece Peasant-



Peasant dresses/tops with ruffle pants.

Applique shirt with ruffle pants.

Rolie polie bean bag chair (or stuffed toy hider).

Pea coat.

 Baby things: Oversized receiving blanket, burp cloths, fleece ruffle blanket. Other assorted items (hats, stuffies, taggies).


Baby Doll Baskets (and a random stuffed cow toy):


Reversible dresses and leg warmers from knee socks.

Bow ties, ties and hair bows.

Pants.


Patterns from:
Pants, shorts, market skirt, simple skirt, circle skirt, Rolie Polie chair, diaper cover, Beach Robe, Baby Doll Baskets: www.danamadeit.com
Peasant dress: scattered thoughts of a crafty mom

All others are provided in my original posts that link back to the sites and/or patterns for projects. Just click on the project title (not available for all projects), and you can find out more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment